POSITION INFORMATION: Manager, Inside Sales
EMPLOYMENT: Permanent, Full-Time
LOCATION: Montreal, QC (Canada)
Haivision is looking for someone:
- Who is a proven Inside Sales Team leader.
- Who has 3 years or more managing an Inside Sales Team.
- Who is comfortable with technology solutions.
Through your leadership, the Inside Sales team (Sales Development Representatives) assists our Outside Sales Team with:
- Maintenance Renewal
- Lead Qualification and Management (Inbound, Outbound, and Cold Calling)
- Customer Engagement (Upsell, Surveys, Campaigns, Etc)
- Sales Support
- Quotations and Order Process
Your goals will be to increase renewal revenues, revenues associated with client programs, and quality lead handovers. You will also be instrumental in establishing team KPIs and monitoring the team’s performance.
In addition to being the Sales Development Representative’s leader, you will directly support one of our Regional Sales Directors. In this role, you’ll be working with our prospective clients to help push them through the sales funnel and supporting the Regional Sales Director with their efforts. Responsibilities include calling and following up with leads and clients, processing and resolving orders conflicts, and creating compelling value propositions.
- EXPERIENCE: You must have experience managing an Inside Sales team at a technology company. Lead management, account management, CRM/Marketing automation.
- PERSONALITY: You must be dynamic and very well spoken. The Inside Sales Team is often the first to engage new prospects that have expressed interest in our solutions.
- EXPRESSION: After internal training on our products, you must be able to discuss solution approaches with prospects with the objective of qualifying and progressing the leads towards firm opportunities.
- TECHNICAL: After internal training on the technology fundamentals, you must be able to hold a conversation or email exchange about how our solutions meet the prospects challenges with a certain amount of confidence.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the assigned Inside Sales Team. Monitor productivity and motivate the team to meet their objectives.
- Development and training of Sales Development Reps to ensure they possess the skills necessary to be successful and perform at the highest level.
- Provide weekly and quarterly reporting of team performance, maintenance renewals, and lead pipeline.
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to Inside Sales and Sales Ops processes.
- Cooperate with marketing and sales management to determine strategic approaches for sales activities and ensure the Inside Sales team has the tools necessary to execute against these activities.
- Assist in cultivating the sales pipeline by calling on inbound marketing leads from webinars, tradeshows, whitepapers, the website, and other marketing activities as assigned.
- Qualify all assigned inbound leads and establish an action plan for next steps with the Regional Sales Director.
- Understand and articulate the breadth of Haivision’s products and solutions portfolio.
- Cooperate with marketing and sales management to determine strategic approaches for sales activities.