Senior Sales Executive – Government Markets
Web-based Communications Services
Onstream Media Corporation currently seeks a highly motivated Sales Executive to contribute to and drive the company's product innovation and success. The Sales Executive is responsible for selling multi-media services and products to end-user clients or through teaming and partner relationships, primarily concentrating on Webcasting and Web Conferencing Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This Sales Executive will be a key contributor to the achievement of company revenue goals across the broad set of public markets including Federal, State, Government Contractors, 8(a) Partners and Organizational entities. Account responsibilities will include:
- Leveraging existing Washington DC area relationships and the Onstream Media Corporation GSA Contract for our set of web-based communication services.
- Independently working to identify the market and direct selling of Webcast, Web Conferencing and Digital Content Publishing solutions to the public markets community.
- Cold calling, prospecting, networking for new opportunities, building new relationships
- Developing targeted sales campaigns
- Monitoring federal business opportunities to create and present sales proposals, quotations and RFP responses.
- Reporting on sales progress and attainment of objectives
- Meeting and/or exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual booking and revenue goals.
- Owning accounts, and coordinating the most effective use of company resources to close new business
- Maintaining good client relationships and leveraging additional services into existing accounts.
- Representing Onstream Media Corporation at key industry events & trade shows
- Establishing and maintaining a wide-ranging competitive/market intelligence system including all direct competitors and alternative suppliers.
Inside and outside the Washington D.C. Beltway including Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia
Experience and Skills:
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree with a demonstrated track record of successful sales and a minimum of 3 years of industry experience. Travel within territory, to customer and prospect facilities, and to support trade shows is required. Key attributes:
- 3+ years of sales, including knowledge of audio and video processes as they relate to web-based communications such as Webcasting and Web Conferencing, Digital Media storage and streaming.
- Must have proven quota attainment of $500k/year plus.
- In-depth knowledge of the Washington D.C. area markets.
- Outstanding presentation and oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of using a CRM system such as Salesforce.com and Federal search engines such as the FedBizOpps portal.
Education and Background:
- BS/BA degree.
- Web-based communications experience
- Adept at Microsoft communication tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of the Internet
- Some technical knowledge/experience with wider range of software, browser operation, HTML and/or video signal acquisition helpful
- The ability to communicate application and solutions knowledge to sell services is a key attribute to the position.
The compensation plan includes a base salary plus commission with company-paid benefits and 401k.
Company website: www.onstreammedia.com
Please respond with a cover letter and resume to:
email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.