Streaming Media East 2008
The Business & Technology Of Online Video
May 20-21, 2008 - (Preconference Workshops: Monday, May 19)
Hilton New York New York, NY
Thank you for making the Streaming Media East 2008 conference and exhibition a huge success!
Download Speaker Presentations
Streaming Media East 2008 includes over 100 speakers in 32 sessions and presentations covering Business, Technology, and Content subjects. Learn
first hand how leading companies are successfully utilizing online video technologies for B2C and B2B applications. Based on previous attendee feedback, this year's
conference sessions feature more video demonstrations showcasing real-world examples of content in action.
Streaming Media East also features cutting-edge exhibitors and intensive conference program seminars that showcase the best and the brightest minds in the
streaming media industry—at the podium, in the exhibit hall, and among the attendees! Welcome to New York, enjoy the conference and please let us know if we can
assist you at any time.
Features sessions covering the following topics:
- HTML5 Video
- Inside the Cross-Platform Olympics Experience
- Media Framework: Video Publishing Platforms
- Using HD Video for Better Engagement
- Bridging TV and Broadband
- Streaming Production: Improving Your Video Quality
- Content Syndication and Aggregation Strategies
- P2P on the Flash Platform
- Advertising Spending: From Trickle to Torrent
- Streaming Video and the Television Landscape
- CDN Pricing: The Going Rate for Video Delivery